Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I love...

My girl's obsession with shoes and sunglasses:






Thanks for the sunglasses Muddy!




Her love for the outdoors:

We have a red swing on our front porch. Sam's dad made it for him when he was little and now Rebekah uses it every chance she can. The kid LOVES to swing!




When she sees a dog she barks at it, waves, and then says "Hi!" in that sweet little high pitch voice of hers. I wonder if she thinks it understands her barks.

Waving at the dog across the street


Family walks in the neighborhood:




While we were walking Sam made the comment that we were on our first walk as an "official family". Of course I had to photo document it (I'm glad we don't actually look like our shadows)!




Please note that Rebekah picked out her outfit. She came downstairs with her vest and HAD to wear it. She is definitely her daddy's girl!





R. Love is a dare devil:

She's cracks up when she does things fast and crazy and Sam encourages it.



She's a hoarder:

She tries to cram everything she can into her stroller and push it around the house. There is usually no baby doll in sight when the stroller is out. I can totally see this being a problem if it continues as our family grows. However, I must say it does make for less fits because she can't carry everything in her arms. 

Thanks for the stroller Papa!


Still hyped up on love from Valentine's Day,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...