Jamie is a sweet soul who I've known for 5 years now. She's always willing to watch Rebekah and loves her dearly, she is sensitive to God's word and is always seeking how to be a better wife, mother, and friend, and I always leave our time together feeling encouraged by her.
Here's what we got from our time together:
Rebekah isn't doing too great on the sharing front and that morning she decided that she would hoard all of the books she could get her little hands on.
Isn't he so cute!?!
Recovering from the cracker incident
So, there you have it, my 1st maternity shoot!
********************
These pictures are for my friend Laurel who spent last Thursday night at Chic-fil-A with me and R. Love while our husbands were gone. Her husband Riley is usually the ring leader of all of the man trips and most of the fire pits that take place at our house.
Can you guess how many chicken nuggets Rebekah can fit in her mouth at once?
THREE!!! The kid's mouth is HUGE!
While we were there the cow mascot came out to greet the children because it was kids eat free night. I wasn't too sure how Rebekah would react and ended up pleasantly surprised.
Here's the looks that she gave at first: unsure and a little timid.
And the picture below is the final product. Once Rebekah saw that her friend Libby LOVES the cow all was fine in Chick-fil-A world. They would wave excitedly every time they saw it and their chicken nugget consumption slowed down a ton by the end of the night. It went so well that we decided to get a group shot of everyone. I know the picture isn't great quality but it's what you get when you give a 16 yr. old busboy a camera that's not a point and shoot.
Hope your weekend has been restful!
Lindsay














Aw... I love you! It's funny that I've known you almost as long as I've been married. :)
ReplyDeleteGee, shucks, ya didn't have to post the ChickfilA pics, but it's sweet that you did :-). I'm so thankful to have known both of y'all for almost 5 years! True blessings in my life!
ReplyDelete