Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things I love...

...in no particular order are:

My Mother's Day gift from Sam
It's a sterling silver cast of Rebekah's fingerprint! You can check them out here at Tina Steinberg's website if you're interested. She's got great stuff!

******

Our bathroom upgrade is FINISHED (pretty much)!

******
The garden and lilies are taking off


Our 1st tomato

Salsa Peppers

Romaine Lettuce

Rosemary

Basil

Lily Flowers



******
Rebekah's messy PB&J face

and the reason it looked so messy

******

That the porch doesn't have a toilet on it anymore
I sang this song for days
******

And, that on days like today we have a water fountain to play in and cool off



1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your romaine! None to be found over here. Beautiful pics...lots to be thankful for! And awesome photos of the Kings too...wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...