Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update In Pictures

We've been pretty crazy busy lately. There's been a lot of adoption stuff that's taken priority in our lives (I hope to post an update on this next week) so for now a random Crosby update in pictures will have to suffice.

Here's a few pics from the last month:

Rebekah got a new play gym a few weeks ago. Our friends neighbor was giving it away and we jumped on the opportunity to give Rebekah a slide of her own. Thanks Jeff, she LOVES it! 
**********
I'm beginning to wonder if we should enter her in a grape eating contest...
**********
I discovered that when I give Rebekah a band aid for a boo boo she eventually takes it off so she can use it on her babies after she gives them their shots.
Consoling the baby after her shots:
Sometimes I wonder if I will still get these looks when she's 13.
*************
There was a bug stuck between the screen and the window so Rebekah decided that since she couldn't get rid of the bug she would take her band aid off of her baby doll and put it on the window to cover up the bug. She was so proud that she "got the bug" with her band aid!

*******************

Sam's sister and brother in-law came to stay with us for a few nights two weeks ago. It was so good to see them in real life and not have to settle for Skype. They just moved back to the U.S. from language training in Costa Rico before heading overseas to be missionaries. It was good to have hours upon hours together. It was also the 1st time we met the little beauty pictured below in person. Meet Anna Beth (known by me as Annie B.), our niece. Isn't it amazing that I was able to capture her as she was doing a cheer about how much she loved her Aunt Lindsay when I took this picture? ;)
And this is Abraham, our nephew. He's 5 months younger than Rebekah and they had a blast playing together. He's grown so much since we last saw him in December and it makes me sad to think that our children won't grow up being able to play together regularly. It also makes me so proud of Carol and Chris as they are leaving their family, friends, and all of the comforts of the U.S. to share the good news of Jesus Christ with those who have never heard it and those who have heard and believe, but who need encouragement and discipleship.


Of course we made a trip to the water fountain at the park!

Aunt Carol taught Rebekah to use her hands like a mega phone to make her voice louder. 

*****Side Note****I would like to take this time to personally thank Carol for teaching my daughter how to be even louder than she naturally is!******


This is my background on my computer. Look at how much bigger Abraham is... he definitely has the Crosby genetics! 



As an only child, I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me a husband with two sisters who are so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...