This last picture may be my favorite of the three because we had hours of good conversation while we were sitting on that glider. What I love most about it though is that while Gram was fully listening to me, she was taking advantage of the opportunity to hold Rebekah's hand. She loved Rebekah and I'm so thankful that I have these pictures.
*************
On another note, I've been asked to post the mason jar candles Sam made for me and hung in our backyard on Pinterest. So, here they are:
These are just plain ol' mason jars that we attached to our fence using a #40 stainless steel plumbing clamp.
![]() |
| I recommend that everyone who has a place to plant Rosemary should plant it. It's a perennial herb and it not only tastes amazing in a variety of foods but also smells amazing in the yard. |
Here are the steps to making your very own hanging mason jar candle holder:
1) Attach the clamps to the fence post using a wood screw.
2) Open the clamp and insert the jar from the bottom. Be sure to get it high enough so that the clamp is below the threads. This will allow you to put the lid on the jars and hopefully keep any moisture out.
3) Insert candle inside. I originally used tea lights in the jars and they worked fine, but have since switched to votive candles in hopes of getting slightly more light.
I feel like they make our fire pits a little less pitty and a little more enchanting.
You can also find them on Pinterest now.
We've enjoyed a low key weekend and are hoping for a low key week with cooler weather and ending it with a trip to the pumpkin patch (pictures of that to some next week).







No comments:
Post a Comment